Thursday, March 16, 2017

Laura Rabb- Chicken Picatta Lab Reflection

1) I think that with our group only being Anna and I, we did well. We definitely could have done better with our time management with Mikaela being here, but I think we did well for what we had.
2)We boiled our pasta, which is a moist heat method, and we pan-fried our chicken.
3)It made it creamier and it also added a lot of flavor, as well as color that was from the parsley.
4)We used parsley to enhance the flavor of the pasta and chicken, it also added color next to the boring colors of the chicken and the pasta.
5) When we boiled the pasta it changed the color and the way it looked. The color turned more of a brighter color and then the way it looked went from looking like a rough and hard to warm and squishy. It also changed the chicken from being weird looking to yum and good looking.
6) The final product tasted really good, the parley brought out a different flavor than the chicken and pasta which was good. The smell of the sauce was also something that really benefited the dish. The lemon juice also brought out a new smell to the chicken and pasta.
7)I used my knowledge of dry and moist heat cooking methods to know how to cook which ingredient in our dish. I also used my knowledge of herbs and spices to know when to add the herbs in the dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment