Thursday, March 16, 2017

Josiah Robinson

1. Everything in the process of actually cooking the lab went well but we could have made the sauce better.
2. The sauce was a moist heat cooking method. We sauteed the chicken which is dry heat. We demonstrated them by doing exactly what it said on the recipe sheet.
3. The sauce enhanced the flavor of the dish by adding a fresh, citrusy taste.
4. We used herbs to garnish the dish.
5. Cooking alternated the taste of the foods  was cooking with by adding a greasy flavor.
6. I think our dish was very eye appealing because of the brownish orange sauce also because of the brown mushrooms.
7. I used what I learned to interpret how the food should be cooked and how it is safe for me to eat. I can use this knowledge on how to cook using different methods later in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment